Minggu, November 16, 2008

Stuck @ Kemanggisan Corner

SPIKARZ berkata

English Mode : On

Spikarz say via Raudha

Boys and Girls
I am at Kemanggisan Corner now.
After finishing my dinner with my brother,Rully ( we ordered the same things, Fettucini Carbonara and Aqua)
i was continuing for surfing in net, just usually like i did, checked my fb account,email and also scele (the site for computer science student in ui to check their task,announcement and wateva) when we felt hungry again.


yeah we did
we couldn't fulfill our 'bounches' in one portion of fettucini,my mouth still 'itch' as my brothers has the same feelin too.
Just seconds ago,we've finally eaten a cup of pudding caramel and still waitin for roti cane chesse choco comes.

This place is cozy enough,cuz there's still rare people here.
Include the big screen and free wi-fi,this place can fulfill your stomach,your entertainment side,and your hi-tech brain.

Honestly,first i came here, i came with my toa family aka spikarz.
you guys have to try this. This place is a fusion of western and eastern food. Hamburger,Kebab,Pasta,Puding,Cane,Smoke,Shisha,Soto,Gado-Gado and so much more.


Just come to Kemanggisan Area,this place exactly spotted behind 78 SHS


Unfortunately this place is not "no smoking area"
i feel insane when the smoke possess me...

Whuooo gottago

The roti cane has come,time for us to go
see yaa in our next trip...

laff yaa
raudha (and rully as my bodyguard)